Monday, July 16, 2012

a little quiet time goes a long way

Yellow! I realize that this is my first post so I will try not to make this too long. I want to thank all of you for your constant prayer and support letters that we are slowly reading during our time here. Each one helps uplift our spirits and remind us amidst the weariness of why we are here and the people we are ministering to. I can't count how many times I have felt frustrated or ready to give up but then I read a word of support and felt energized to go again. When I came for the first time last year I never would have imagined leading this year. I am constantly worried about failure and responsibilities but God has taught me that he will shine through it all ( 2 Cor. 12: 9-10). there are days when my teaching group is able to teach later so I take more time with my quiet time with the Lord, and every time he reveals more and more about His awesome timing and love. The weather has let up and today (despite rain) was cool enough that I could eat soup at lunch. Small reliefs like this show me that God always knows when to take care of us and when we need his peace the most. We are meeting to plan the evangelistic parties now so hopefully I will get a chance to write again. pray that we will use the gifts God has given us to reach these students and continued praise for His never ending protection over us. SawadeeBYE! - Captain Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment